Amaryllidaceae sur le BX de mars 2002.
BX 3/2 (Good fresh seed)
1. Habranthus versicolor (true)
2. Habranthus martinezi "From this material the species was described"
3. Habranthus robustus (true) "A deep pink as in Zephyranthes grandiflora"
1. Bulblets of Hippeastrum puniceum: from those collected by Kevin near Canavierinas, Bahia, Brazil
2. seed of Hieronymiella aurea: collected in Argentina and described by Tony on the Forum last week
3. seed of Hippeastrum Dutch hybrid, orange, selfed
4. seed of Hymenocallis galvestonensis